Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Steel stream
Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
Sun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
Fri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Wed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
Fri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
Fri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:10 pm

I snarl as I cant recognize you, blinded by the torment of my soul.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:46 pm

Crow starts to get very mad and grabs you by the back fur and starts to drag you away from me and then stands infront ofme saying stay away from my mom Ghost he growls dangerously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:49 pm

I roar in rage, my mouth opens so wide my cheeks rip. I vanish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:18 pm

Aurora heard the roars of a familiar creature echoing through the forest. She immediately healed her entire body, even though she couldn't care less for everyone she felt some kind of responsibility towards them. After all she was within a pack now and she needed to reduce her egotistical traits. Sprinting towards the clearing with a smirk, she saw that Ghost disappeared, leaving Silver and her pups behind. The angel mix breed trotted towards the Alphess, letting the white fire heal her internal and external wounds. "Are you ok my Alphess?" She questioned softly, throwing a glance at the brave pup who tried to save it's mother. "You sure have courage m'dear. Keep that up." She winked and snickered but soon returned her attention on Silver. Her thoughts were directed at ghost and she felt a little urge to follow him but only to face the monster he was currently. 'Would be quite fun.~' she thought and snickered lightly.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:49 pm

Silver coughed a while and then said "yeah im fine. Thanks my son Crow." Silver siad to Aurora and Crow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:04 pm

Elle lach shazit el kollimae adree hitov. (This world, all of its souls, will be mine.) I whisper to myself in ancient demonic tongue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:22 pm

Aurora smiled at Silver, glad to hear that she was doing well. It was satisfying. However, her thoughts pondered back to Ghost and she couldn't help but lick her chops before asking silver, "What actually happened?" Awaiting an answer, Aurora could sense the demon not too far away, the urge to face him grew stronger but she would wait for an answer of Silver.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:49 pm

I saw him haveing a bad dream and went to lay next to him and then he pinned me up against the wall with his claws and growled while snarlingthen Crow draged him away un and then you showed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:29 pm

Aurora nodded calmly as Silver explained the situation. "His demons took control of him... he is no longer responsible for his actions..." a dark smirk was plastered upon her lips as she added in a whisper "neither am i now." And with that, she sprinted towards the location were she could sense the dark aura coming from. 
She arrived at a clearing, seeing Ghost somewhere in it. "I never imagined to battle against you, love. My demise eh?" She grinned darkly at him, "Lead me to it.~" And with that, she started circling Ghost, watching every of his movements closely. This wasn't only to keep her fighting lust satisfied but also to keep the pack safe. In such a condition, Ghost was a powerful and dangerous opponent as well as a threat to the pups, Silver and Serpent. "Come on! Punish me!" She snickered tauntingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:34 pm

Serpent's voice was soft and unbearably sweet, luring all the pups to his corner to listen. His voice held all the notes for perfect time before he let them die and fall...And suddenly, winking at Silver, he let his voice have full power, melting the hearts of the pups who listened.
"Recherchez, petits chiots, vous ne ont pas à se cacher dans l'obscurité plus.
Levez les yeux, les démons douces, vous pouvez aimer la lumière, pour toujours ...
Regardez-moi, les anges diaboliques, et je sais que je suis votre lune.
Regardez Argent, la louve, votre mère, et de savoir qu'elle est votre lune.
Écoutez la brute, à l'extérieur, un fantôme d'un loup, vos ténèbres.
Entendre la douce Aurora, un petit morveux, mais she est votre lumière."

(Look, puppies, you do not have to hide in the dark anymore.
Lift up your eyes, sweet demons, you can love the light, forever ...
Look at me, you evil angels, and I know that I am your moon.
Look at Silver, the she-wolf, your mother, and know she's your sun.
Listen to the male, outside, a ghost of a wolf, your darkness.
Hear the sweet Aurora, a little brat, but she is your light.)

Serpent nuzzled the little pups, ending the song but leaving them frozen and utterly breathless. He looked to Silver, eyes melting with the force of his music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:53 pm

"I told you my song, my voice, was dangerous..." he chuckled darkly, "have fun recovering."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:46 pm

Silver shook her head and said "it dont have a effect on me sorry Serpent." Silver said giggleing, she then went near him and layed down very closely to Serpent, her fur touching his, she layed her head in his fur and breathed in his scent like she used to and started to relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:50 pm

He chuckled. "Riiight..." as she got close to him like she had once before, "that's because it has the strongest affect on those who have never heard it before." he glanced down at the drunkenly stumbling puppies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:57 pm

Coal trotted back to the den, laying down lazily as he was too tired to do anything at all.

(Sorry, work and school made me forget that I was part of this site)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:59 pm

Serpent scooted away back to his corner of the den when Coal entered, his head high, but with his tail between his legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:03 pm

Coal nodded at Serpent in a professional manner, snorting shortly as a new scent entered his nostrils. "What happened here while I was gone?" He questioned in his old and deep voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:05 pm

"There is two new females..." Serpent noted, "I gave some music lessons to the pups, but maybe I sang to powerfully," he looked down at the pups. "and Ghost is on a demonic rampage..." he noted coolly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:34 pm

He listened to the words of serpent, growling slightly at himself as he heard that they had new recruits. However, as Serpent added something about Ghost on a rampage, Coals eyes widened and he turned on Serpent, Snarling in disbelief, "Where is he?!" Coals eyes were on Silver for a moment, she didn't look that alright. 'He could hurt the pups... shit. What the fuck is going on here, dammit!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:59 pm

I stare straight ahead. Elle lach shazit nedrov etu edree notok zsech aregore. (Don't be foolish, this path will lead to your demise.) I look directly into Aurora's eyes. I speak in English now but my voice takes on a darker and echoed tone. Don't challenge me. You will fail. Go now while I still allow it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:18 pm

Aurora laughed greatly, amused by the words of Ghost. " Oh Darling I ain't going anywhere." She spoke, winking once mockingly. White mist started surrounding the two, a white fire evolve from the ground but was not noticeable. She smirked and whispered in a foreign language "Es wird nicht dein oder mein Untergang sein. Entweder sterben wir beide, oder keiner." (This will not be your or my demise. Either we die both or none of us)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:24 pm

So be it. But that fire business your conducting below us is a waste of time. I smile at her. I do not wish to fight you. Not for fear of my death, and not for fear of your death. Even if by some miracle you were to defeat me, all the others will see is a murderer. I did not kill anyone, and they all know I have these demonic outbursts every now and then. I'm back in control of my other side. Please reconsider. The symbols on my fur vanish and my eyes stop glowing red. The cloud of black smoke around my dissipates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:30 pm

Aurora rolled her eyes before snapping at the air. "Love, you don't know anything about my power." She smirked and yawned, shaking her pelt gingerly and arising. "No one will see me as a murderess. What I was going to do was for the pack. For my packs safety. Silver didn't try to stop me, nor did anyone else. They are afraid of you." She smirked, licking her chops. "But I. I aint." And with that, she turned around, flicking her tail and elegantly striding away from the clearing, a mockingly snicker exiting her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:37 pm

I appear in front of Aurora and grab her throat pin her back against a tree. I understand your power perfectly. But never turn your back on me or I won't hesitate to cut off your head myself. I snarl in her face. There's a reason why many others fear me. Do not make me show you why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:43 pm

Aurora smirked as she felt the pain shoot through her body as Ghost pinned her against a tree. She started to laugh, laugh as loud as she could. It was insane. "This is your true face, this is what I was waiting for." She laughed into his face, the white fire evolving from the ground, shaped like a dragon. It grabbed the body of Ghost in its mouth and threw him away, not specifically against something, simply on the ground. Aurora laughed greatly, her tail swaying in an amused way as the fire dragon let the wolf jump on its back. "Well m'dear. Try me!" She snickered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:13 pm

I appear in front of Aurora again and pin her against the tree. Stop Aurora. I know your not in control anymore. Stop now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next