Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Steel stream
Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
Sun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
Fri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Wed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
Fri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
Fri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:34 pm

Aurora continued to laugh, enjoying the moments she had being in pain. "Haha, you are so ridiculous my friend." She laughed insanely. She pushed him off of her with her muscular hind legs and the fire appeared again. She created a knife out of it, more a sword though. She grabbed it with her mouth and ran towards Ghost, tearing through his flesh, smirking darkly. Ghost was right though, this was no longer Aurora. This was the reason why the angels were afraid of their kind...
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:41 pm

Silver saw Coal and smiled weakly at him as she said. "Yes Ghost is on a demonic rampage, yes he had me slamed against the stone in our den, but thanks to your son Crow he managed to save me before i died again." She said as she coughed up some blood. "Now if youll excuse me i have to stop a war." She said as she got up and raced to where Ghost and Aurora where at. When she got there she saw Ghost had Aurora pinned against a tree, she went and stood in front of him, their noses almost touching as she said "Ghost, stop this." She said as she coughed up more blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:38 pm

Serpent grabbed the silver female by her scruff and dragged her back into the den. "If you are going to be a mother, you are not going to be a damn martyr and die stopping them." he growled, letting his venom weaken but not kill her. "You stay here to help me guard the pups."
He looked over at Coal and nodded, "I'll keep them safe, alpha, go settle this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:45 pm

"I need your help, Silver..." he added in a voice just high enough so that only the fae could hear, his voice held a double meaning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:07 pm

Coal roared in rage and sprinted off, searching for his two members. Spotting them within a clearing, he saw how the Fae who he didn't know attack Ghost with a knife. Before the knife could have hit him, Coal jumped between them, making the knife cut him instead of Ghost. A roar of pain exited his mouth and he fell on his knees, blood splitting out of his wound. "What... The fuck... is going on here?!" He snarled at the female, seeing her blood lust in her eyes. But Coal wasn't really in a mood for such nonsense and arose, pinning the female down underneath him. His tail heightened and he snarled into her face, making sure she knew who she had to deal with now. "Explain yourself before I cit your fucking throat open, brat!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:11 pm

Serpent's face was somewhat smug as he watched the "whelp" pinned down. He let himself speak in the female's mind, "Don't resist or he'll kill you, He's serious..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:34 pm

A scent met Serpent's nose and he turned his head to it, moaning a name inaudibly. Without warning, he took off toward the outlands.
~The loner waiting for the fight to start already~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:23 am

I step in front of coal. I growl defensively. I look back at coal. Get out of here coal this isn't your fight, I order him. I turn back to Aurora and snarl at her. I vanish and appear next to her and swipe at her throat with my claws and rip it open. I appear on her other side and stab my claws into her stomach. I appear on her back and rip into her shoulder and wing joints. I then appear in front of her and slam her against the tree again. This all managed to happen in five seconds, faster than she could react.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:59 am

Aurora snickered, hearing Ghosts words. "Aww what a badboy. Ordering his Alpha around, hahaha." She laughed mockingly but soon felt the pain shoot through her body again and was slammed against a tree. She coughed up some blood as she grinned, glancing directly into Ghosts eyes. Her body healed within a MomenT, no wound was left on her. She snarled and used the chance to sink her fangs into Ghosts face, tearing his flesh off of him before kicking him off and cutting his throat with her sword. She Co tinted running through him a few time, the sword always cutting the next part open, she was faster than he could have reacted. Aurora smirked as she made one last powerful move, slamming the sword against Ghosts head and pinning him down, paw on his throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:21 pm

I smirk. All of a sudden the wounds I made on her body reopen. You really think I didn't know about your healing. My venom. Black drops of venom drip from my fangs. It will reopen your wounds at my will. I grab her paw and swing from under her and I pin it behind her back pinning her on her stomach. I twist the joint in my jaws breaking it with ease.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:45 pm

Silver stays with the pups at the den and watches as Serpent goes off some where. She yawns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:56 pm

Aurora let a moan of joy exit her mouth as she felt the pain going through her body. The venom had no real affect on her, her body would get rid of it with the blood she coughed up. Turning her head, she spat her blood right into his face, grinning mockingly. she pushed herself off from the tree and tackled Ghost, pinning him against the tree, grabbing his scruff and shaking him viciously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:22 pm

I vanish and appear behind you. I grab you by the hind leg and swing you around and slam you through a tree. The trunk shatters at the impact and the tree crashes to the ground. I then swing you into some rocks. I slam you onto a particularly large rock with back breaking force. Aurora, stop now. Fight your bad side. please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:58 pm

Aurora was too weak to stay up, so she laid there, unable to move. There was silence ruling the clearing. 
Suddenly, an explosion of white fire around her, and her eyes started glowing. Her left one was glowing in a white color while the other one stayed the same way. She grinned at Ghost, her wounds already healed as she heard his voice. "Stop now? This has just started!" He laughed insanely. As she heard the next words of him, she licked her chops and grinned darkly. "Dear fool... This ain't my bad side nor any other side."She jumped on top of him, pinning him down and whispering into his ear "This is nature."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:08 pm

Silver sees Crow snapping at Scorpio and wanders whays got in to these two pups. And then Silver relizes whats happening. Crow and Scorpio are fight for dominance over their siblings to see whos the strongest and what their ranks will be when they come of age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:15 pm

No. This is foolishness. I cannot die nor feel pain. You cant die but can feel pain. This is a pointless example of your folly. I slam my elbow into her stomach throwing her off. I stand and look directly at her. Stop Aurora. This is pointless. I vanish and appear next to silver. I look away in shame. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:33 pm

Its ok Ghost, look at Crow and Scorpio i say laying next to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:35 pm

What about them. I tilt my head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:37 pm

Their fight for dominace already, remember our pups when they did that i say smile at Ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:39 pm

I smile. Yeah I do. I look at silver. I was proud of them too.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:41 pm

Yeah so was i even though we lost one i say begining to cry all over again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:43 pm

Hey hey. Its ok. I pause at the memory of the still body of the pup. I mentally shake it off and nuzzle silver in comfort. There was nothing you could do. She just wouldn't wake up.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:48 pm

I know but it still hurts you know, i say to Ghost nuzzleing u back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:51 pm

I know. I'm sorry you had to go through that. It will hurt as long as you live, but time will numb the pain.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:58 pm

I hope. I say to you as i lick your muzzle and nuzzle your face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next