Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Steel stream
Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
Sun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
Fri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Wed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
Fri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
Fri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:12 pm

It will I promise.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:15 pm

I smile and telax in to your side taking in your scent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:15 pm

You ok?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:17 pm

Yeah i juat miss you is all. We have been togetjer for a few years now we have history you know i say looking up at you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:19 pm

Yeah I know. What are you getting at.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:23 pm

Nothing just letting you know how i feel sometimes i feel alone is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:24 pm

What about coal. You seem happy with him.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:26 pm

I am but hes never around like you ate. He always seemes to be gone when things are happening like when i gave birth. When i gave birth to your pups you where always there to watch it. He was not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:28 pm

Coal snarled at Aurora, pinning her down, his eyes flashing black. "Why the fuck are you attacking my pack member?" He snarled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:33 pm

Aurora snickered at the brute above her, her wounds already healed as he pinned her down. "I was protecting the pack, Alpha." She looked at him, her eyes running his body up and down. "Look at all the muscles." She whispered, putting her paw on his chest. Noticing his eyes flashing, her interest grew even bigger, a dark smirk playing upon her lips. "Aww, seems like someone wants to hurt me." She whispered into his ear in a seductive way, running her paw down his chest to his laps. 
"You look so dangerous m'dear." Rora laughed heartly, touching his nose with hers. She didn't know whether this male was taken or not but she Honestly didn't care either.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:49 pm

Silver felt something between her and Coal, like something wrong. Silver wanted to go check but who would watch the pups while she was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:22 pm

Aurora smirked and ram her other paw up and down, while her other paw was still in his private zone. "You don't look as if you've had it rough these days." She whispered into his ears, slowly arising underneath him and placing her hind underneath his laps. She knew that this could either go the wrong or the right way but either way, she would enjoy it. "Aren't you tired of your boring life? I mean, you could just forget everything for a moment." She winked and was prepared for everything, pressing her hind against his private zone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:32 pm

Coal kept his snarl, narrowing his eyes as he saw the unknown female start flirting with him. Touching him. He was shocked of the behavior of this female, his instincts though we're taking control of him. They wanted to mount her but his bond with Silver, even if it was weak, made him resist. However, as she moved underneath him and placed her hind in his private zone, he could help but start mounting her, Snarling at biting her scruff. He didn't want to do this, it was just his instict. 'Fuck, stop Coal. Fucking stop.' He roared, continuing to mate with her, even faster. However, soon his eyes began to flash and he finally got control over his body, digging his canids into the back of the female and throwing her over the clearing. "Don't play any games with your alpha, you fucking slutIf!" He snarled, grabbing her and throwing her against a wall. He towered over her and clawed her face, "If this happens again, you wont get away that easily." He snorted and turned away, walking back to the den in his demon state. He passed Silver and the pups which at first jumped at him jn joy but noticed that he was somewhat different. Coal roared a few times, clawing against the den, almost breaking the stone as he tried to keep his rage level in a appropiate level. His eyes continued to flash and he felt angry and sad at once. 'I betrayed silver... Am I such a fucking mutt. Fuck. Fuck this shit.' He thought, roarung one more time thunderously before running out of the den like an insane boar. He didnt care where he was going, he needed some time to think about his mistakes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:37 pm

As the brute started mounting her, Aurora started to moan in joy, smirking mischievously. "Yes, just forget everything and do it." She barked, whimpering in joy as he continued. However, it even felt better as Coal threw her across the clearing, biting, clawing and simply hurting her. She gave more moans as she felt the pain shoot through her body. "This is even better..." She whispered, groaning in pleasure, licking her own blood as it dripped down her face. "Ayee, you liked it babe. You wouldn't have done it if you didn't want it." She whispered, licking her chops. 
As he disappeared she simply laid there enjoying the pain what shot through her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:52 pm

Mother fucking shit I roar in rage. I appear next to Aurora. You've gone and done it now. You started something you don't want to finish. I roar again as my demonic side shows again. For the first time in centuries, I let it take control. The symbols appear and glow red. My eyes glow a blinding blood red. Black smoke leaks from the corners of my eyes and my muzzle. I charge at her and grab her my the neck and slam her onto the ground. I rip into her throat. I bite her throat and rip flesh out and bite again and rip flesh out. I continue this process until nothing is holding her head on her body but her spine. While I'm devouring her neck, I claw her stomach open with my rear claws until her abdominal organs are mush and her skin over her stomach is almost nonexistent. I snarl in her face. Her blood covering and dripping from my muzzle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:56 pm

Aurora screamed in pain, though not in a negative way. She liked it, the feeling, the pain. "Try to kill me!" She cried out, moaning as he ripped her skin off and teared through her flesh. An insane laughter exited her mouth, the pain made her loose conpletely her mind.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:57 pm

Silver sees Coal enter and can smell Aurora on him, her eyes flash there dangerous color as she says. "I cant belive you did that to me. Why why would you do that." Silver says as she statts to cry out of pain and anger. She looks at his retreating form and looks at the pups as she says "stay here." Then Silver runs as fast as she can to the border line. She sits thinking about to cross.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:00 pm

So be it I say in my dark tone. Let's see what happens when I rip your head off. I bite on her spine and bite down. With a sickening pop and crackle of joints and disks, I rip what's left of her spine in half. I carry her decapitated head over by a tree. I lay down and continue to chew on the brain stem like a chew toy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:03 pm

Coal roared in rage, putting his paws on his face and starting to tear off his flesh. He was angry with himself, that his mortal form and instincts made him do that. "FUCK!" He screamed, roaring and growling thunderously, eyes flashing black, a black mist surrounding him. He once again ran though the forest and once he saw Silver he couldn't help but trot towards her, his face all bloody and pain written in his eyes. "S... Silver " he whispered, a tear rolling down his face. "Shit... shit shit SHIT!" He roared in front of her, tearing through his skin with his long and sharp talons. "I'm sorry .. I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:06 pm

Silver glared at him as she cryed in front of him. "Why would you do that to me Coal, WHY?" She screamed at him her eyes flashing again. She stares in the direction on the Steel pack. Still waiting for some one to give her a good reason not to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:07 pm

I continue to chew her spine until it's nothing. I move to stripping the flesh from her face. I continue to devour the flesh and skin that used to be her muzzle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:07 pm

Aurora's laughter grew louder and louder, her irises were as small as a dot while Ghost teared off her head. "Fuck you demon! Fuck you, you are a worthless piece of shit!" She yelled but soon everything quietened as he tore her head off. Her body stopped moving, her voice grew silent. 
While Ghost was chewing on her head, he soon noticed that the head disappeared, turning into ash in front of him. So did her body. 
But don't be foolish. She wasn't dead. She would reappear somewhere, after regenerating her body. It wouldn't take long but until then, she was kept somewhere where no one could enter, nor imagine her to be in. The white dragon would keep her evolving body safe, somewhere not available for any creature.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:09 pm

Silver waited for an answer from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:11 pm

Coal couldn't help but growl at himself, hearing and seeing her cry. He couldn't take that. "Silver... he is weak... Coal is weak." He snarled in a demonic voice, eyes flashing black. "I am sorry that I couldn't help it ealier... I am so fucking sorry silver." He started to clench his jaws, slowly coming closer. "You have to forgive me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:12 pm

I roar in rage as her head slips from my grasp. I look around and sense the are alphas near. I appear in front of them. Covered in blood and organs. It is done. I pant as I lower my head and collapse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next