Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Steel stream
Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
Sun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
Fri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Wed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
Fri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
Fri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:03 pm

Yes. A stranger is coming toward the territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:09 pm

I smell the air once more before looking in the direction the scent was coming from. I trot towards it curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:42 pm

Titan slowly entered the new territory, his massive body moving straight forward while his eyes were directed at the ground. His lips were sealed, as always, he wouldn´t even speak while being alone. ´I don´t want to hear your goddamn voice...´ he thought his ears twitching a few times before he sensed some new individuals. However, he wasn´t surprised. He knew that he was in a wolf packs territory but he didnt care. ´If you want to kill me... go ahead.´ he thought, simply colapsing onto the ground and laying there, under a tree with his eyes closed and simply seeing to be vulnerable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:47 pm

I find the massive wolf and I look down at him before gently poking his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:50 pm

Titans eyes opened at the touch, he knew that she was alreadyy there and therefor didnt flinch. ´How long has it been since I saw such a face... eyes filled with life...´ Titan still laid there, he didn´t move. If she wanted, she could easily hurt him, inflict him some serious damage. ´No one would blame you. Afterall, I did the same...´
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:54 pm

I sot down quietly next to him signing. "Life is the entire opposite my friend"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:17 pm

I sigh, staring straight into her eyes, filled with emptiness. ´You are the first one who didn´t turn her back on me...´ he thought slight curious within his chest, though he wouldnt show it. ´Why...´ 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:19 pm

Because we...are aliike in a sense" I shrug a bit unsure of how to explain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:21 pm

Indeed. My voice comes from all around the both of you. My voice concentrates to right in front of the stranger. I materialize right in front of the stranger. Let's get the business out of the way. Who are you and what is your business here blah blah blah. But a better question, what has you so downtrotten?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:22 pm

I look at ghost at sigh "hello ghost"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:25 pm

I nod at fire. Has he said anything?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:26 pm

I do a -kind of- sort of look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:27 pm

Ok. If you don't want to speak, you can just think the words. I can read your thoughts if you like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:33 pm

I slowly avert my eyes from hers, staring back at the ground in front of me. ´Maybe...´ he thought before seeing a male appear in front of him. His questions needed answers, answers this male couldn´t hand over. He didn´t want to speak. In fact, he forgot how his own voice sounded, that was how long he didnt open his mouth. I perk my ears back in submission. Not to say that I was afraid of him, rather that I respected him and meant to be no threat ´No threat eh... Fucking liar...´ i wanted to growl at myself but stopped. Not in front of anyone. I stand up, being the tallest could intimidate them but my posture showed that I was relaxed. And even if they wanted to attack, I wouldn´t do anything to stop them. Every wound, I deserved...
Hearing his words that he could read my thoughts, I at fist turn my head away, he couldnt hear my voice but in fact he could hear my sayings. But he needed at least my name... ´Titan.´ he thought shortly, nothing else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:37 pm

I stand up being a bit shorter than the wolf and I smile. "Progress... Very good very good" I let out a slight chuckle the violet hues of my eyes turning a light green.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:38 pm

I am ghost I say in his head. Nice to meet you Titan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:38 pm

I awkwardly blink at ghost before trotting away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:40 pm

Titan only nodded at the answer of the male, his pale irises fell upon the female as he noticed her chuckle and trotting away. However, what really caught his interest was that her eye color did change´What are you...´ he thought, unable for anyone to hear. He shook the thought away and glanced back at Ghost, just standing there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:43 pm

Would you like to stay with us, at least until silver decides to let you stay. Black smoke leaks from my muzzle with each word and breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:44 pm

I sit under a tree nearby watching the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:45 pm

I turn my crimson red eyes on fire. Come on fire, don't be rude. Introduce yourself to our guest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:47 pm

I turn back on the male, nodding slowly. ´What am I doing... what if... what if it happens again. Did I even deserve to stay? To live...´ I thought but tried to get rid off them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:52 pm

I sigh rebliously walking back over and plopping next to the new wolf. "Hellooo" I sigh before laughing a bit "sorry to say it but this insane weirdo is Wolfire"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:53 pm

Much better. I smile. And what have you done to make you deserve to die Titan I ask in his mind?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:19 pm

I give a light smile slightly rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next