Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
fuckoff
Latest topics
» Steel stream
Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
Sun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
Fri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Wed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
Fri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
Fri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:53 pm

hehehe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:14 pm

Reaching the alpha nevitiy quadrant I scower out the source of disturbance in the area
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:15 pm

I watch the two talk a bit confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:34 pm

Deluge looked over at Wolfire, smiling. "We're just on the topic of age, Fire."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:35 pm

Ooooh" blinks again still a not confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:53 pm

"Yeah..." he coughed uncomfortably in the awkward silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:58 pm

"so um..." i look between the two. "i'm just ganna...go..get..some water or something" i trot off my tail swishing softly behind me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:57 am

"Yeah...okay...um..." he didn't know what to say next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:03 am

I sit next to the river looking inside my gaze seeming a bit confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:05 am

His eyes followed her as she left, but quickly returned to ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:07 am

i take a lap of water looking down at the liquid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:22 am

I watch fire leave, I can't resist taking a peek at her tail and what it's attached to. I look back at deluge. What you staring at deluge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:24 am

i give a blank expression the water in front of me beginning to bubble as it heated up and evaporated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:27 am

I yawn and lay my head back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:51 am

I huffed a bit getting the hair out of my eyes before walking back to the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:08 pm

"umm...nothing. I just...umm...." he sputtered, face a bright violet from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:10 pm

Aww look at deluge. He's redder than a tomato. I chuckle a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:11 pm

"shut up, Ghost." he muttered, ears pressed to his skull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:12 pm

Adorable!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:16 pm

He scowled at Ghost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:23 pm

I grin innocently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:45 pm

His face softened slightly as Fire came closer, but he wiped away the expression and let only the scowl in his eyes as he stared into Ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:46 pm

I run over sta.ding between the two "hey hey hey no fighting"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:59 pm

Don't worry fire, I wouldn't dream of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:00 pm

I sigh a bit before smelling the air. I look around a bit confused before looking at the two "do you smell that".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next