Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Steel stream
Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
Sun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
Fri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Wed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
Fri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
Fri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 7:51 pm

My lips are forever sealed I say. I vanish and appear next to her sitting down and pouting the other way.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 7:53 pm

Sighs "fine then." Silver gets up and takes a few steps away from Ghost and sits down with a thump as she puts her head high in the sky pounting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 7:53 pm

I flick a pebble and it hits the side of your snout.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 7:57 pm

Still pounting Silver dose not even notice it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 7:58 pm

I grin. I throw a rock the size of your head and it hits the ground right next to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 7:59 pm

" what is all this damn noise for, everyone squabbling, whining, and fighting like little pups?" They ask glaring and walking forward much large then before .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 8:03 pm

I vanish and appear on andromedas head. Oh nothing. Just someone barking up the wrong tree. I handled it. So how you been. I hang my head right in front of their eyes looking into them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 8:06 pm

Their eyes narrowing as a rumble deep in their throat begins before moving him to my back instead of my head with our tail, not up to dealing with this." Sounds more like whines and yips of shitty children rather then fighting." They say walking slowly not making a sound as they control there weight to nothing but a feather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 8:14 pm

Aww. No fun. Come on andromeda, you need to ease up a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 8:18 pm

" your try sleeping for days on end stiffig up like a corpse then being wakened then having to move about " the retort to him as they near their destination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 8:21 pm

That's me once a month. Come on andromeda, stop being such a baby. Your a fucking space wolf for gods sake. I think you can take it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 8:25 pm

I look over seeing ghost and Andromeda and I lift a brow "you might not want to do that ghost" I mumble softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 8:26 pm

To bad. I'm doing it. I grin.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 8:26 pm

Silver jumps a little as sge hears the rock fall next to her. As she jumps she lands on Ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 8:29 pm

Ahh. I fall off andromedas back. I reappear on her back again before I hit the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 8:29 pm

" fuck off you scrub " they say as they reach the edge then jump of down a cliff  into a large lake making ourself heavier to make a large wave of stary and sparkly water .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 8:33 pm

I'm still here. I grin widely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 8:38 pm

Tuning the spectral wolf out listening to something else as they sink to the bottom of the lake it gets darker and darker turning from a light blue to a dark turquoise then finally to a murky green almost black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 8:40 pm

I hope you know, I say with clarity as if we were in air, I don't need to breathe. I'm gonna stay here with you. I swim up and anchor myself onto your forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 8:47 pm

<span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span>I facepalm watching as the two sink and my fur changes back but still fully black. My violet eyes beginning to flicker again between blue but settling on violet and I sigh walking to the murky water. I place a paw into it slowly not hearing a sizzle and I smile 'it actually worked'. I jump inside looking around to see if I can find the two. My eyes settle on ghost and I snicker quickly swiming back up for air.

Last edited by wolfire on Mon May 18, 2015 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 8:48 pm

Swishing Ghost off then clamping down on his tail with our jaw before dragging him down then laying on top of him crushing him underneath our weight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 8:50 pm

I swim back down noticing that the two were missing and I look around. I puff up my cheeks releasing the air that was in them into the water allowing myself to sink further. The pressure pushing on me I keep sinking until I land on Andromeda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 8:54 pm

Looking and seeing wolfire on my back as ghost is still under us.'hello wolfire.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 8:56 pm

With a slight gurgle I manage the word hi before quickly swimming up again and gasping for air. I quickly get more releasing it and sinking again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Mon May 18, 2015 9:00 pm

Chuckling we control the air to shape into a bubble covering her and putting her inside to breath our pull keeping the bubble done with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next