Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Steel stream
Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
Sun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
Fri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Wed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
Fri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
Fri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:51 am

Aurora was running through the woods, her wings folded back and her fur was blowing in the wind. A smirk was plastered on her face, she knew that she was intruding a territory but she didn't care for that. *Pah, only wolves, what do I care for them?* she smirked upon her thoughts and ran deeper into the territory, jumping over a Bush and landing within a clearing, plastered with creatures which seemed to be like wolves, though we're as tall as her. Some were even taller. But that didn't change Auroras thoughts and she continued with the cocky smile, glancing at the silvery Fae she assumed was the Alphess. "What a lovely day m'dear." She barked, heading towards the apparent mother. "The name is Aurora." She added, her eyes traveling up to meet the eyes of the alphess, there was no fear within her irises she was conpletely confident in her movements and sayings. "May I ask for your name?" She raised an eyebrow and looked Silver up and down, circling her for a moment before snickering at herself, "Girl, you look like you could mess up with anyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:56 am

I look at the strange angel like creature an growl my eyes going a bit of a bloodshot and my tail flickering a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:54 am

Auroras large receptors flickered at a growl and her eyes didn't need long until they landed upon a smaller creature, a grin was plastered upon her maw as she called, "What's wrong shawty?" She snickered but didn't really pay attention to the female, she wasn't really much of her interest.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:35 pm

Silver saw the winged wolf and at first she growled low but then she stopped and looked her up and down as Silver heard her say that i could mess up anyone. (Well shes got that right) she thought. "So what brings you here Aurora? And i am Silver Alpha female to the Druids." Silver said proudly as she also showed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:46 pm

Auroras eyes traveled back to Silver as she heard the female speaking, giving Aurora her title. However at the last comment she smirked slightly, so she was actually an alphess. "I knew it. I mean, look at you, I can surely feel that you're the boss around here." Aurora snickered lightly but would answer the question silver had made. "I was actually searching for a pack. After 250 Years of traveling it grew pretty boring. If you don't mind my presence, beauty, I would like to join your pack as a warrioress."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:52 pm

Looks at silver with a look of (say yes and I'll kill someone) "did you say 250 years... Wow that's pretty cool"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:31 pm

I appear next to fire. Fire, calm that other side of yours. No need to attack a wolf out of the blue. I look at the angelic figure. 250 years you say. You have some years of wisdom. I do as well. A millennia of life is bound to yield wisdom. 1000 years in my opinion is too long for me, and it shows. In everyone's opinion, I'm just a wise old sage. But in reality, I'm a demonic warrior that will kill on command without hesitation. I grin evilly as black smoke begins to leak from my muzzle with each breath. The ancient black symbols take their place on my ghostly white pelt. Anyways, welcome.

Last edited by Ghost on Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:36 pm

Looks at the ghost and sighs me eyes staying he same blood red but the flames flickering out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:41 pm

Thank you fire. We don't need meaningless bloodshed. Especially near the den. Don't need to stink up the place with blood from a carcass if a fight were to ensue.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:18 pm

"Well dont cause any problems and your welcome to join, but one wrong move towards my pack mates and i and my childeren and we will have a problem. As for your rank you have to show me your worth that title. Understand." Silcer asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:09 pm

Roras ears flickered to the side as she perceived the words of the fae who had growled at her a few moments ago. She seemed challenging but to be honest, it didn´t bother Aurora. No, she was rather amused about the behavior, seemed like she got a new enemy. *Oh how lovely.* Snickering at the thought, she shook her pelt gingerly before listening to Silvers words.
As she said something about problems, Aurora added in a whisper, "And we don´t want that now, do we?" Her eyes traveled towards the female known as fire. However, as Silver continued speaking, Aurora rolled with her eyes and snorted shortly, "I don´t think that is necessary." She spoke. Proving that she was worth being a warrioress. A stupid idea in her eyes. "I wouldn´t have survived that long, isn´t that proof enough?"
Seeing the ghostly white pelted brute, Aurora smirked at his comment. "Oh that seems to be pretty interesting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:26 pm

Indeed. So, there's no doubt that you have angelic decent, if I'm not mistaken. I glance over her wings.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:09 pm

"Yes it does but i still need you to prove your worthy in my eyes to be a worriess. Ghost has an showen his loyalty to me many times and hes now my Beta, so if you want to be a worriess then you shall prove it to me." Silver said as she steped closer to Aurora staring her in her eyes to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:16 pm

I give Aurora a clue to what silver wants her to do. I snarl and pretend to attack something. Then I nod at Aurora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:47 pm

Looks at aurora for a minute before back at the ghost. (I need a moment to myself... I don't want to start making enemy's already even if they started things). "I shall be back" begins to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:51 pm

"Ok." I call after Wolfire as she begins to walk off on her own to clear her mind. I look at Ghost and giggle while i laugh at his choice of a clue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:31 pm

Aurora raised an eyebrow at Silver's remark, confused what she meant with actually proving it. She couldn't attack the Alphess to show her strength, she wasn't that stupid at all. As Silver closed the distance between them two and glanced into Auroras eyes, the female couldn't help but smirk in a cocky way, her tail flickering behind her. She wasn't challenging the Alphess but it was amusing her.
However, as the brute known as Ghost snarled and pretended to attack someone, her confusion disappeared and she laughed at him, amused about the situation. Was she going to fight against him to show off her strength? "Whatever..." She whispered, crouching down and ready to jump into actions. "Come on, oldtimer. Show me your skills." She mocked, winking at him, her claws digging into the ground, making her stance stable.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:03 pm

Silver saw Aurora crouch wanting to fight Ghost, Silver laughed loudly and said "your not supposted to fight him, your supposed to fight me." She said as she waited to see what Aurora would say or do after Silver said that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:42 am

Fire runs into the forest shaking her head. "Don't do it you can't fight people whenever you don't like the... Learn control fire". I take a few deep breaths huffing little fire balls before sitting down and looking at my paws which had gone flame colored. "I didn't like her... She mad me feel... Like I was meant to fight her". I grow angrily kicking a tree watching it splinter and it sparks a bit from my flames.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:22 am

"Hello..." he directed at the molten female in a seductive voice, glancing sinfully in her direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:25 am

Looks around seeing him "oh um
.. Hi". I lift an brow a bit confused before puting out the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:42 pm

I fall over laughing. You are not to fight me, you are to fight silver. I get back up after a fit of laughter. The day you fight me is when you want to meet your demise. I don't fight to prove someone of acceptance, I fight to kill. And I deliver on that covenant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:12 pm

He looked away. Embarrassed by his actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:40 pm

Sighs "sorry... I was a bit surprised"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:18 am

Silver waited pasently for Aurora to start the fight or at least be ready for Silver to make the first move. Silver looked to Ghost and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next